This site handles the personal information of members and performers based on the following standards.
1. About the collection of personal information
On this site, we ask for personal information such as email addresses in order to provide a service to our members. Members' personal information is entered with the understanding that this personal information is necessary for us to provide services to individual members. All personal information collected from members is strictly managed so that no unauthorized access, loss, disclosure, etc. will occur.
2. About the purpose of use
The entered personal information is used to provide members with a better service. We use this information as necessary in handling billing, improving services, communication, etc. with members, and in providing customer and user support.
3. Disclosure/provision of information
This site does not disclose or provide customer's personal information to third parties without the consent of the member, except in the following cases.
- To an outsourced company or cooperating company that has entered into a non disclosure agreement with our executive office. (An outsourced company may be one used for the processing of payments, sending of email, etc.)
- Under request from government offices such as the police.
- When applicable under the law. (In response to a request under the law, according to the membership agreement and other provisions we may disclose or provide information if it is deemed necessary in order to safeguard the rights, property, or safety of this company or a member.)
4. Compliance with personal information protections
Kindly keep the matter of your inquiry concrete.